Inside Territory Manager
Job ID 22-112
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda:
Teamwork at Barracuda is the key to everything we do and why we succeed. We are seeking talented, motivated sales performers who thrive in quick sales cycle environment. This fast-paced role is focused on growing our Small to Midsize Business (SMB) customer base through expansion and acquisition of net-new customers. Supported by our Lead Development team, you will balance receiving qualified opportunities to drive through the sales cycle with hunting for cross sell and upsell opportunities in your existing customer base. This role reports into an Inside Sales Manager.
What you’ll be working on:
- Fielding, qualifying, and closing inbound inquiries from multiple sources within an assigned territory.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements to drive solution value.
- Running a quick sales cycle through pipeline management.
- Developing quality long-term end-user and partner relationships that build our brand.
- Partner with your field sales counterpart and channel managers to build pipeline and grow your territory.
- Drive massive channel sales and hit quota every month, for the entire Barracuda portfolio.
- Create and maintain lasting, positive, respectful relationships with our field sales counterparts and channel managers, in addition to Certified Barracuda Channel Partners, to build pipeline and grow the territory.
- Bring in new Channel Partners that meet our guidelines and grow our business.
- Always be cross-selling, always be upselling.
- Always be learning—about the products, about the messaging, about customer needs and partner needs, so that you can always drive the value of our solutions.
- Comprehend and perform effective online product demonstrations for the entire Barracuda Networks Portfolio.
What you bring to the role:
- 1-3 years of relevant sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant experience.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- High energy, positive attitude, sense of humor.
- Understanding of security and storage solutions for businesses is a plus.
- Salesforce.com & Outlook experience.
What you’ll get from us:
- A great work environment – our sales floor is a stimulating environment with a strong team culture.
- Career growth opportunities – we train and develop our employees to grow within Barracuda.
- A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities