Lead Development Representative - German Speaking
Job ID: 22-537
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
We are seeking a highly motivated individual as a Lead Development Representative with a primary responsibility for delivering qualified leads to our Territory Management Team. This position requires excellent communication skills that result in meeting or exceeding the targets for the territories in which you are working. You will need to interact with internal and external stakeholders to maximize the total Customer Experience. You must be comfortable hunting for new business. Opportunities are created from a variety of lead sources, including incoming marketing leads from the Web, Campaigns and Events.
What you’ll be working on
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements, follow up and qualify new prospects and customers from marketing-generated leads.
- Work closely with Inside Sales/Partner Business Manager teams to determine strategic approach.
- Promote, develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products and services, industry trends, and competition.
- Disseminate potential opportunities to appropriate Partners and Reps, educating Reps as necessary about the opportunity
- Maintain current and accurate account and contact information within internal databases.
What you bring to the role
- Native or Professional fluency in German
- Ideally between 1-2 years of tele-sales outbound/inbound experience in IT or Technology industries and proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Strong relationship building and social networking skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities.
- Credible follow-up and cold calling experience to multiple executive levels within an organization Technology or similar industry experience preferred.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- A true team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.