Vice President, Global Employees Services and Talent
Job ID: 22-388
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda:
As Vice President, Global Employees Services and Talent, you will report to the CAO/CHRO and will oversee the Global HR Business Partners; Talent Acquisition and HR Operations organizations. Working collaboratively with the functional leaders, your mandate is to shape HR operational practices and promote employee experience aimed to attract, develop and retain top talent for Barracuda. You will be a vital member of the global HR leadership team that advocates for employee’s needs and aligns programs and initiatives with our business strategies.
What you’ll be working on
You will integrate several distributed global HR teams that will:
- Lead all aspects of the Global Employee Services and Talent function which includes Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, and HR Operations including responsibility for ongoing performance management; talent planning, and M&A integration.
- Develop and execute a scalable employee and talent strategy that addresses key processes and technology, including HR technology implementations; HR operations; global HR programs; business partnering and employee coaching and development, to optimize the employee experience, engagement and retention.
- Oversee implementation of end-to-end global talent, performance management, and employee calibration processes.
- Continue to evolve and streamline talent acquisition including creation and implementation of a framework from the DEI strategy and more predictive workforce planning.
- Facilitate M&A integration of new workgroups and cultures.
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field.
- 15+ years of relevant global HR experience, preferably a mix of HR operations, global business partnering; compliance, international employment, cross-functional leadership and management experience in progressively more challenging roles across multiple HR disciplines, preferably in technology companies
- 7+ years experience previously leading people teams in technology companies, preferably scaling from hundreds to thousands.
- Experience building a strong employee lifecycle framework including, but not limited to, career growth with clear career ladders, transparency and timeliness in employee communications, access to “giving back to communities“ opportunities, and compensation aligned to the company's success.
- Possess the ability to manage up as well as down, and deal in high-level strategy, but willing to roll up your sleeves and dive into work at any level, as needed.
- Thought leader; constantly developing team’s capabilities by using best practices and tools.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and understanding of group dynamics. Successful track record of establishing credibility and trust with a diverse client group.
- Exceptional facilitation and oral and written communication skills. Able to articulate a complex issue with the right level of detail to improve understanding and decision making.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and deliver formal presentations or training to management and other audiences.
- Proven ability to collaborate across a complex, highly matrixed, geographically dispersed global organization.
- Experience in M&A as well as people practices needed to IPO a company
- Highly analytical and metrics driven; strong sense of urgency to exceed goals and objectives.
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities