Job ID: 22-283 - OPEN TO REMOTE
East Coast preferred
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda:
The Events Manager serves as the SKOUT brand ambassador, engaging with potential customers and building relationships with existing ones.
What you'll be working on:
- Increase net new leads, marketing qualified leads, and new partner acquisition by managing MSP leads, strategic relationships, and events
- Actively participate and serve MSP online communities on Reddit, Facebook, Slack, etc.
- Engage with and develop meaningful relationships with MSP Partners at events
- Develop and engage with online communities and peer groups
- Manage community relationships with other vendors and trade organizations in the MSP space
- Manage contracts and deliverables for MSP digital and in-person events
- Manage co-marketing relationships with other MSP vendors
- Travel 50% or more to in-person live trade show events and execute virtual events and webinars
- Effectively deliver brand and product messaging to market through high-energy dynamic presentations
- Event Management from booth set-up, booth management, trade show activities, and social events.
- Manage existing partner communication to increase registration for event and social activities
- Manager existing partner communication to increase new partner acquisition and existing partner engagement
- Work cross functionally with the sales and marketing teams to with warm handoffs with engaged prospects
- Consistent high volume prospecting activity and delivering accurate brand and product messaging
- Qualifying prospective partners to ensure they are a good fit for partnership
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, information systems, or other degree related to creativity preferred
- 3+ years of experience working with MSPs
- 5+ years of trade show sales experience
- Self-starter with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present value and overcome objections
- Must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time
- Adaptability and works well with a team
- Experience selling event sponsorships preferred
- Experience working in cybersecurity preferred
- Experience working at an MSP preferred
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities