Job ID: 22-306
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an employer that complies with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
Barracuda Networks is looking for a Technical Recruiter to support talent acquisition for our technical organizations. You will act as a search expert for various functional areas by understanding hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements and proactively investigate new ideas to create cost-effective sourcing techniques to attract applicants.
What will you will do
Strategize & Research: You own the strategy and develop a recruiting plan that will expand our talent pools and ensure a diverse range of candidates. You will perform extensive internet-based research, data mining, cold calling and other sourcing and investigative techniques to build candidate pipelines and identify strong talent, while relaying market intel back to organization leaders.
Partner: You'll work with executive and regional leaders to understand hiring needs. You'll partner with Global HR Business Partners to help develop best practices and procedures to acquire and retain top talent and determine new & creative ways of introducing Barracuda to potentially active and passive candidates.
Evaluate: You will own the full-cycle recruitment activities from kick-off call to closing candidates. You will lead all aspects of recruitment funnel from sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, follow-up and negotiations. You'll ensure all required documentation is completed for all candidates throughout the sourcing process while maintaining and tracking candidate status in ATS.
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor's degree in related field; or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of full life-cycle technical recruiting experience, preferably in SaaS/technology company
- Experience recruiting technology roles (Engineering, Machine Learning, Software Dev and Product Management)
- Strong sense of curiosity and inquisitive nature - able to look beyond the surface and deliver innovative solutions
- Deep experience sourcing in various database tools (LinkedIn; Stack/Overflow, Facebook, etc)
- Team player with a high sense of urgency and motivation to see the team succeed
- Ability to build relationships across business units; understand their hiring needs and proactively translate into a positive candidate and interviewer experience.
- Experience with ATS tools, Jobvite is preferred
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.