Customer Services Representative
Job ID 22-209
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
As a Customer Services Representative, Think Customer is our motto. As a CSR your focus will be processing orders, handling support cases, along with other administrative tasks we face daily. We strive for same day turnaround for non-project items and always put the customer first. Learning the Customer Services role is the foundation that prepares you for any career path within our team and the company.
What you’ll be working on
- Order Management- processing of global orders submitted by our customers and partners.
- Case Management- warranty extensions, hardware replacements and their options.
- Phones- Answering and routing all calls to their appropriate location
- RMA- Return Merchandise Authorization- processing refunds for cancelled orders
- Projects- as assigned
What you bring to the role
- 1 to 3 years of Customer Services experience
- Some college preferred
- Positive attitude
- Hardworking and willing to learn
- Forward thinker and Problem solver
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities