APAC Recruiting Lead
Job ID: 22-574
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an employer that complies with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Barracuda is looking for APAC Recruiting Lead with a “player / coach” mindset to support our recruiting & hiring efforts in the APAC region. This role will report directly to the Director of Global Talent Acquisition, and it will promote our global recruiting process within the APAC Region while partnering with cross functional HR Team members, HR Business Partners, and recruiters. This is a hands-on full cycle recruiting opportunity with supervisory responsibilities of a team of 2-3 recruiters in the APAC Region. Supervisory responsibilities may include but are not limited to providing weekly updates of all recruiting activity for the APAC Region to leadership, triaging aged requisitions and consulting with leadership and HR Business Partners for resolution while guiding, mentoring, and coaching more junior recruiters in the process to help grow our internal talent. In addition to supervising a small team, this role will also carry a req load in support of various functional areas by understanding hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements and proactively investigate new ideas to create cost-effective sourcing techniques to attract applicants.
What you will do
Full Cycle Recruiting 60%
- You will own the full-cycle recruitment activities from kick-off call to closing candidates.
- You will lead all aspects of recruitment funnel from sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, follow-up, and negotiations.
- You'll ensure all required documentation is completed for all candidates throughout the sourcing process while maintaining and tracking candidate status in ATS.
- You own the strategy and develop a recruiting plan that will expand our talent pools and ensure a diverse range of candidates.
- You will perform extensive internet-based research, data mining, cold calling and other sourcing and investigative techniques to build candidate pipelines and identify strong talent, while relaying market intel back to organization leaders.
- You'll work with executive, global, and regional leaders to understand hiring needs.
- You'll partner with cross functional HR team members and Global HR Business Partners to help develop best practices and procedures to acquire and retain top talent and determine new & creative ways of introducing Barracuda to potentially active and passive candidates.
Supervisory Lead 40%
- You will provide weekly status reports to leadership for the APAC Region
- You will help identify any hiring roadblocks or escalations to hiring or closing candidates and communicate this to leadership and help solution
- You will help guide, coach, and mentor other recruiters on the team to them navigate challenges in the recruiting or hiring process
What you bring to the role
- 6+ years of full life-cycle technical recruiting experience, preferably in SaaS/technology company
- Experience recruiting technology roles (Engineering, Machine Learning, Software Dev and Product Management)
- Excellent relationship development skills with a consultative approach to guide hiring managers, candidates, and other more junior recruiters
- Strong sense of curiosity and inquisitive nature - able to look beyond the surface and deliver innovative solutions
- Deep experience sourcing in various database tools (LinkedIn; Stack/Overflow, Facebook, etc.)
- Team player with a high sense of urgency and motivation to see the team succeed
- Ability to build relationships across business units; understand their hiring needs and proactively translate into a positive candidate and interviewer experience.
- Experience with ATS tools, Jobvite is preferred
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.