Channel Manager, Public Cloud
Job ID 22-532
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
The Barracuda Networks Team is expanding its team to add an additional Public Cloud Channel Development Manager. We are seeking talented, motivated sales performers who thrive in quick sales cycle environment; this fast paced role is focused on building and maintaining our relationships between Barracuda Networks and partners working with key Public Cloud Providers. This role involves recruiting and engaging public cloud reseller partners to sell Barracuda’s Cloud Security Solutions.
You will become the expert on our cloud solutions and be able to intimately understand partner and customer requirements. You will be able to articulate the value proposition and enable partners to deliver the appropriate Barracuda solutions to ensure successful customer implementations as they move to the cloud. Transferring this expertise to Strategic Public Cloud Provider Partners and other channels will be critical to the success of this role.
What you’ll be working on:
- Work closely with our Public Cloud ISVs to identify key reseller target accounts
- Develop and implement recruitment and engagement strategy for these partners
- Evangalise the Barracuda Public Cloud Solutions and demonstrate the value of our solutions and articulate the public cloud consumption these drive.
- Develop and maintain a strong monthly sales pipeline.
- Meet and exceed your monthly/ quarterly sales activities and revenue targets
- Drive revenue and market share in.
- Work with partner sales personnel to extend reach and drive adoption of the Barracuda solutions in their public cloud deployments.
What you bring to the role:
- Demonstrable experience working and selling into Public Cloud Environments. Experience of Microsoft Azure and AWS required.
- 3-6 years of sales experience selling IT solutions working with reseller partners
- Ability to articulate the security and public cloud value proposition
- Background and significant experience in NW Firewalls, Application Security, and Public Cloud (both AWS and Windows Azure) is a must
- Proven "hunter' background with a track record of consistent over-quota performance and top tier company ranking
- Track record of building and developing VARS and Born in the Cloud reseller partners
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proven track record of managing and leveraging relationships within reseller partners
- Willingness to travel across the designated territory as required.
- Independent thinking with good judgment skills and a proven record of problem-solving
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on customer success
- Good business acumen, experience with basic contracts and pricing
- Ability to work in a low-structured, independent and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Must be highly motivated, possess positive attitude and have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to also work as part of a team with excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities