Events Coordinator (Virtual Events)
Job ID: 22-179
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level. Barracuda MSP is on the cutting edge of data security, delivering an exceptional customer experience for its channel partners. Serving over 2000 partners, and nearly 40,000 small businesses, Barracuda MSP is helping to ensure that no small business goes out of business from data loss.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda:Are you outgoing, friendly, and want to work in event planning? Our Events Coordinator job is an exciting way to start your marketing career at a fast-paced high-tech organization! This position is responsible for planning and executing our virtual lunch events across the United States and Canada as well as running our webinars. The right candidate will be highly motivated, able to coordinate multiple activities simultaneously, detailed-oriented, and a team player.
What you’ll be working on:
- Oversee all planning and execution of at least 4 virtual lunches across North America. This will include, but is not limited to: Pulling list from Salesforce.com, scheduling invite emails, tracking registration and attendance, running the virtual lunches through Zoom Webinar, updating statuses post event and working with lead demand on getting questions to the sales team
- Oversee product webinar series for prospects. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: creating landing pages, creating zoom webinar pages/links, promoting webinars, confirming registrations, running the webinars, following up with attendees/no shows, cleaning up/uploading recordings, scheduling future webinars
- Assist with virtual event sponsorships
- Upload leads post-event, send follow up emails and confirm prizes have been sent
- For events that also include a physical component, coordinate with events team to mirror messaging with graphics, content, offerings, speakers, etc
- Work with content team to create social posts around our upcoming event sponsorships.
What you bring to the role:
- Experience with webinar platforms (zoom preferred)
- College degree preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- 1-3 years of event planning experience preferred
- Detail oriented problem-solver with ‘can do’ attitude
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and energetic with team members, management, and clients
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits