* Technical Support Representative
Location: Chelmsford, MA
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
Barracuda Networks is currently looking for highly motivated and excited computer and networking technicians, to provide quality support of our superb networking and security products. This role will be an entry-level front-line facing position where you will understand, document, and troubleshoot the customers' product support issues over email, phone, and chat mediums. This position will work within a team and will report into a Tech Support Manager.
What you’ll be working on
- Create, revise and publish internal and public facing product solutions
- Interface with customers at a high volume to solve their issues
- Develop your skills in network and security products through ongoing training
- Document, escalate, and follow through with product bugs and/or issues
What you bring to the role
- Associates degree in IT, relevant training (CCNA cert/CompTIA/Cisco etc.) or equivalent work experience
- A customer centric focus - you always aim to make the customer happy
- Strong troubleshooting/problem resolution skills
- Basic networking or server experience - technical understanding of servers and networking technologies such as TCP/IP, Routing, DHCP
- Ability to learn and adapt to quickly changing circumstances, direction and strategy
- Experience in any of the scripting languages such as Bash, Shell, Perl, Python
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer Opportunities