Job ID: 23-171
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
Working closely with team members to build, maintain, optimize and develop new products and services for our internal customers. Teams regularly work collaboratively to share experience, knowledge, and insight on existing and bleeding-edge technologies. Contributors need to be comfortable collaborating closely and regularly with teammates and product customer groups. The ability to transition from legacy technology to modern services with clear and controlled methods, minimizing impact and performance to production systems is a key component. Clear and thorough the documentation on process and technology is required to ensure developed technology can be properly maintained and supported by external teams.
- Orchestration: Kubernetes, AWS:ECS/Fargate
- IaC: Terraform
- Public Clouds: AWS, Azure
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Github Actions, ArgoCD
- Languages: Python/Bash
- Other: AWX/Ansible, Packer, ELK, Prometheus, Docker,
What you could be working on
- Barracuda’s internal Kubernetes cluster
- Public cloud infrastructure
- Automation and tooling for existing products
- Maintenance and improvement of existing products and tooling
- Monitoring and managing performance and spending for cloud services
What you bring to the role
- 5+ years of public cloud experience
- Automation and scripting experience
- Strong troubleshooting and optimization experience
- 2+ years of Kubernetes or other orchestration experience preferred
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross-training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities