Inside Channel Representative
Job ID 23-147
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
Inside Channel Representative (ICR) will be dedicated to a sub-set of partners within an assigned region, and identify partners with high potential or who are interested in partnering further with Barracuda.
What you’ll be working on:
- Work cross-functionally with manager as well as regional leadership to develop strategic growth plans for high potential partners, and pass to Outside Channel Manager for further development when revenue targets have been met.
- Within designated region, ICR will work with their partner base to generate and document a pipeline of leads and qualified opportunities
- Work and close pipeline of transactional opportunities, and report accurate weekly and monthly forecasts
- ICR to provide a high level of customer service, enablement, and support for the partners within assigned region. Some duties include but are not limited to:
- Distribution Bid Letters (Quotes)
- Deal Registration,
- Partner Onboarding
- Partner Portal Assistance
- Order submission
- General Questions; pre and post sales
- Tech Support Escalations
What you bring to the role:
- 1-2 years of relevant sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Understanding of Security & Storage solutions for businesses is a plus
- Process and detail oriented with an eye on system optimization
- Self-motivated; ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Sales skills include: partner/customer management, relationship building, customer service, and problem solving
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities