Job ID 22-230
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
Barracuda Networks is looking for a Software Engineer (Full Stack Developer) to be part of the Network Security Business Unit. Together with our professional Software Engineers you will develop and maintain our Firewall products. In this position you will work on low level network applications and new client/server applications.
What you’ll be working on:
- Experience working on both the front-end and back-end of web application.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Perl, Python.
- Experienced in modern web frameworks and build tools such as: ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, npm/yarn.
- Experience with Relational Database Systems such as MySQL, SQLite, and PostgreSQL
- Experienced in building RESTful APIs and API Communication
- Experienced with web servers like Nginx and Apache.
- Experience with versioning tool Git
- Experience working within a Linux environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of how web applications work, from the underlying network protocols (HTTP, TCP) through to web server (Nginx, Apache).
What you bring to the role:
- B.E computer science or related fields.
- 7 years relevant experience
- Self-motivated, quick learner, excellent analytical skills and able to design and implement solutions individually
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with geographically distributed teams.
- Design and implement high-quality customer facing websites, including dashboards and other UI components in React/Material based UI
- Working on data models and REST APIs for the Barracuda WAF, including database schema management and implementation
- Develop User Interface designs from product requirements and UI specification.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Additional desired skills
- Familiar with Containers and container orchestration tools (i.e., Kubernetes and Docker)
- Familiar with both NoSQL databases MongoDB
- Familiar with Terraform and Azure
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.