* Sales Engineer
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
Barracuda Networks has an open position for a Senior Sales Engineer. This is a field-based role supporting the Sales efforts with internal training, solution design, enablement and solution implementation. The top candidate will work closely with partners, internal customers, and end-users. The Sales Engineer will align with Outside & Internal Field Sales, Support, and Product Management to support Barracuda’s success!
What you’ll be working on
· The Sales Engineer will develop the customer and partner base and design customer solutions.
· The Sales Engineer will work closely with Sales and other Barracuda teams to help find and close opportunities.
· The Sales Engineer’s primary role is to define and implement Barracuda solutions by performing needs assessments, support Proof of Concept evaluations, and Professional Services assignments.
· The role will require the ability to build and grow technical relationships and knowledge transfer to enable potential clients, in conjunction with both the Barracuda Sales Team, Support Team, Consultant Team, and Barracuda Partners.
· Working with Resellers and Barracuda personnel, the Field SE will enable customers, support various Sales events, webinars, and initial & on-going Sales meetings with Barracuda Sales Reps to position Barracuda solutions with new prospect environments, as well as assisting with on-site evaluations.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to execute on each essential duty satisfactorily.
· The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability of this role.
· The top candidate will have strong knowledge and demonstrated success in security solution design and implementation and sales support.
What you bring to the role
· BA / BS preferred.
· 8+ years of prior sales or service experience in security services and/or security products, with security awareness services being preferred.
· Proficient in native HTML/CSS.
· A demonstrated passion and understanding of Security markets.
· A strong understanding of Security across six threat vectors, email, users, remote users, networks, applications.
· Experience in mid-market and enterprise sales is desired.
· Able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, while changing and realigning priorities.
· Proven track record of success in a transactional and project-based sales environment.
· Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies.
· Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to close business while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, with a proven ability to successfully communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
· Customers can be global (APAC) but work from home or shared office space with 30% of time will be spent on the phone and potential Travel 50% of the time.
What you’ll get from us
As a member of the Barracuda team, you get a lot: high-quality health benefits, work-life balance, career-growth opportunities, fun company events, community-involvement opportunities and much more.