Lead Development Representative
Job ID 22-386(2)
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level. Barracuda MSP is on the cutting edge of data security, delivering an exceptional customer experience for its channel partners. Serving over 2000 partners, and nearly 40,000 small businesses, Barracuda MSP is helping to ensure that no small business goes out of business from data loss.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda:
We are looking for a Lead Development Representative to join the MSP team and act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
What you’ll be working on:
- Qualify leads from MSP marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Partner Development Managers
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
What you bring to the role:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred but not required
- BA/BS degree; or equivalent work experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits