DMR Channel Field Marketing Manager
Job ID: 23-395
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
We are looking for a DMR Channel Field Marketing Manager to support our Direct Market Reseller partners. In this role you will be responsible for developing and executing Channel Marketing strategy with DMR partners that align to our business objectives. You will set strategic and tactical direction for Channel Marketing activities that meet pipeline growth. You will partner with the DMR Account Managers to execute demand generation programs that drive partner-generated leads. In this role, you will develop and execute creative engaging events that both enable and build pipeline. The position requires a blend of strong marketing execution capabilities along with an ability to build and manage relationships with both internal and external (partner) marketing, sales, and executive teams. This position reports to the America’s, Director of Channel and Field Marketing.
What you’ll be working on
- Partner with DMR Account Managers and DMR accounts to develop marketing plans that help channel sales and partners achieve a healthy pipeline.
- Create and execute comprehensive go-to-market plans that help DMR partners build pipeline.
- Develop and manage partner engagement activities, like partner events, local launch execution, communications, partner training, partner webinars and all associated required logistic management.
- Work on scalable, repeatable, and creative approaches to partner enablement activities that drives brand awareness and builds strong relationships.
- Measure, analyze and report on local channel marketing pipeline-building activities to determine their contribution to pipeline health and evaluate marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Collaborate with other peer DMR Channel Field Marketing Manager
- Partner with our Creative department to develop promotional materials that are on brand and drive impact in areas like social posting, website content, campaign material and more.
- Manage account program contracts, claims, purchase order creation and invoicing.
- Effectively manage, administer, and measure budgets to optimize return on investment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Travel up to 30% during non-pandemic.
What you bring to the role
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience working within Channel Marketing and indirect B2B channel.
- Supervisory/Management experience is preferred.
- Proven experience working successfully with sales teams.
- Planning and project management skills with strong organizational abilities
- Proficiency in data and analytics including budget management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Joint marketing planning skills
- In person and virtual presentation skills
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities