Job ID: 22-279 - OPEN TO REMOTE
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity & equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda:
The Product Manager is responsible for the vision and profitability of our SKOUT suite of products. This position will work closely with various teams to make business decisions and create product strategies that ensure the company’s long-term sustainability. The Product Manager works with the Technology, Sales, and Client Services teams to build and enhance products from existing ideas, and help develop new concepts based on industry research and the needs of customers and prospects. The right candidate possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. This position reports into our VP, Engineering.
What you'll be working on:
- Designs, Implements and enforces Product Management lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Prepare, maintain, and evangelize the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases.
- Gathers input and feedback from sales, partners and customers to determine features planning and feature prioritization.
- Cross-functionally communicated across development, sales and delivery to set and manage expectations.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinates internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training teams.
- QAs products.
- Stays abreast of current trends and develop long term plans for product success.
- Works with Engineering to define product requirements.
- Works with Sales and Marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
- Trains Sales, Marketing, Delivery and Success teams on the products and appropriate communication of them externally.
- Serves as the internal and external subject matter expert for product offerings, working with the sales channel and key clients. The Product Manager is also responsible for the financial sustainability of the product.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Product Management certification a plus.
- Project Management certification a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience in Product Management, ideally with a deep understanding of the Cyber industry.
- Demonstrated success defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products.
- Proven success with Project Management skills.
- Basic knowledge of web development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
- Superior people and communications skills coupled with the savvy and maturity needed to garner the respect of senior management and clients.
- Self-starter who goes above and beyond the expected requirements of the role.
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and demonstrate attention to details.
- Ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact and communicate ideas including responding to resistance and criticism.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Team player attitude and excellent collaboration skills.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated optimism.
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities