Technical Trainer (m/f/d)
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an employer that complies with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
Barracuda Networks is looking for a highly motivated Technical Trainer with networking knowledge, to provide technical training for our network and email security products to our customers and partners. This includes delivering in-person and virtual classroom training as well as producing video-based training. In this position, you will be working in a team that covers the EMEA region.
What you’ll be working on
- Delivering classroom and virtual-classroom technical training
- Design and deliver on-site customized technical training
- Recording of technical training and hands-on videos
- Adapt courses to new firmware releases
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in delivering technical training
- Technical background in network technology and firsthand experience as a trainer
- Working with people and impart knowledge
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Willingness to travel to on-site classes and other Barracuda offices
- Experience of working in an international company
- Advantageous: Knowledge of windows networks including Active Directory and Exchange, experience with Linux plus knowledge of public cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform)
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
Wir bieten ein wettbewerbsfähiges Gehalt und zusätzliche Vorteile, die sich nach Ihrer Leistung, Erfahrung und Qualifikation richten. Das Mindestbruttogehalt für diese Position beträgt auf der Grundlage des IT-KV €35,014.00.