Mgr, Warehouse Operations
Req ID 22-270
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an employer that complies with all applicable country, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
Barracuda Networks Ltd., located in Basingstoke, has an immediate opportunity for a Warehouse Operations Manager. This position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations activities for the Netherlands 3rd Party (3PL) Warehouse as well as UK facility. As the Warehouse Operations Manager leading a small team, you will be exposed to all critical aspects of the manufacturing and operations; working with sales, engineers, product managers, manufacturing, and services to help achieve operational targets. The ideal candidate is a strong operations leader who can motivate employees and drive results.
What you’ll be working on
- Manage the day-to-day operations activities for the 3rd Party (3PL) Warehouse Depot based in the Netherlands as well as the resources for the UK Warehouse facility, to drive operational efficiencies; service excellence and productivity to consistently improve depot performance
- Responsible for delivering financial and operational KPIs; ensure all manufacturing procedures are followed; mentor and train associates on all processes
- Ensure IT infrastructure is functioning – PC’s, Test Equipment, email, Sales Force, Etc…
- Manage inventory levels and end of month cycle counts; coordinate inter-company material movements; support Customer Services as needed
What you bring to the role
- Prior experience actively managing a 3PL Managing the depot team
- Solid understanding of legal and country regulations and compliance to UK and EU initiatives (RoHS, WEEE, REACH, etc.).
- Must be able to successfully work cross-functionally to deliver good customer outcomes and resolve issues related to shipping, customs, documentation, etc.
- Prior experience managing warehouse team is essential; ensure warehouse associates are working efficiently and all manufacturing procedures are being followed.
- You will be an energetic, professional people manager - able to inspire professionalism within your team
- Must possess strong written and communication skills to clearly express ideas, share information with employees and communicate well with customers and various management levels within the organization.
- Must be able to handle conflict well; provide positive and negative feedback and manage performance issues within the team.
- Must possess strong organizational skills to meet deadlines, assist staff in prioritizing work and handle multiple projects.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of routine issues.
- Fluency in German or Dutch strongly preferred
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.