* Sales Renewals Representative
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda!
The US sales renewals team, based in Campbell, CA and Alpharetta, GA is responsible for driving renewal rates across North America. On our team, you will execute strategies to increase customer loyalty, improve renewal retention rates, and drive innovative ways to cross-sell and up-sell our products. This position reports into a Renewals Sales Manager.
What you’ll be working on
- Responsible for a specific territory that drives sales revenue through contract renewals to maintain our high renewal close rate
- Conduct outbound calls and emails to make customers aware of their upcoming renewal and renewal options 90 – 120 days in advance
- Create and provide proposals, negotiate, and supply any related documentation and/or information at least 60 days in advance to facilitate the renewal
- Use Salesforce CRM System to document all customer activity, manage pipeline and forecast
- Identify upsell opportunities within customer accounts and partner with a sales representative to close
- Collaborate with the Customer Success, Channel, and Sales teams to understand existing sales motions, identify special customer issues, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Proactively monitor, identify risk points, and track and resolve issues to drive customer renewals
- Responsible for achieving monthly/quarterly revenue targets through accurate forecasting and sales skills.
What you bring to the role
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and have good time management skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong Business Acumen and a clear track record of driving execution, delivering operational Excellence within a renewal’s environment.
- A passion for collaboration and a basic understanding of the Internet security technology
- Team oriented with ability to succeed.
- Drive, conscientiousness, and perseverance to conduct outbound sales contacts daily.
- Able to track information accurately and have a strong attention to detail
- A self-starter, high energy and results oriented
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities