* Contact Center Representative
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
Do you like talking with customers? Is front line customer service a passion of yours? Barracuda Networks is looking for experienced Contact Center Representatives to join our team. This role is a customer facing position requiring superb customer focus and soft skills. In this position you will be answering our 24x7 main technical support line for customers and resellers who are needing technical support.
What you’ll be working on
- The contact center team is responsible for answering all inbound calls for Barracuda’s award-winning technical support team
- You will quickly gather pertinent information from the customer to create their support case
- Having the ability understand the customers technical issue, prioritizing support and transferring the customer to the correct product support team queue is critical
- You should be able to quickly adapt to changing situations and show empathy for our customers who are seeking technical support
- Day to day taskings can include handling inbound customer calls, outbound customer verification calls, live chat and email case creation
- As a Contact Center team member, you may be tasked with handling premium support and professional service calls. These are our white glove customers that require your absolute best
What you bring to the role
- Associates Degree preferred or High School Diploma or GED
- Prior customer service experience with exceptional customer service skills with demonstrated abilities in customer support and satisfaction
- Microsoft Office experience
- Exceptional communication, written and verbal, including telephone etiquette
- Persistence and attention to detail with strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills including comprehension, written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision, as well as part of a team. Reliable and dedicated work ethic with a demonstrated Positive attitude and willing to learn with a “can-do” spirit
- Possesses professional and courteous demeanor
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances, direction and strategy
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer Opportunities