Product Support Rep
Job ID 23-459
Join a Passionate Sales Operations team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data, and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them ,so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our dynamic and driven Sales Operations team. We need a smart, roll-up your sleeves type of individual who is willing to go the extra mile to support our expanding APAC sales team. If "above and beyond" is second nature to you and you have both strong interpersonal and analytical skills this is your opportunity to be part of a growing, fast paced team.
What you’ll be working on
- Responsible for owning, driving, and providing daily front line sales support to the APAC Sales Team through our Salesforce Service Cloud process while also managing some Slack support channels
- This includes fielding impromptu questions with a customer service mindset and a high sense of urgency, teaching sales users how to complete the sales and systems (Salesforce & CPQ) processes, and help sales users navigate internal processes and governance standards to ensure they can move their deals through the sales cycle with ease.
- Responsible for engaging Tier 2 business systems support on behalf of the salesperson when an escalation is required.
- Escalations will be completed via internal Salesforce tickets and will include data bugs, Salesforce system bugs, unknown or new system errors, or sales support items that cannot be solved by the sales coordinator within 10 minutes.
- Accountable for the system UAT testing of new / updated sales processes & functionality before it is released to the sales team.
- This includes understanding which tickets will be released in each Salesforce sprint cycle and their impact to the sales team in preparation for sales support post release.
- Responsible for creating and sending the monthly, or bi-monthly, systems deployment email to the global sales teams to inform them of system and process changes.
- Responsible, in partnership with the other theater Sales Coordinators, for owning the following queues and their cases to completion:
- Customer & Partner Community Support Tickets
- Data Management Requests (e.g., SFDC duplicate account merges)
- Assist with sales new hire onboarding, in partnership with the hiring manager, to ensure proper use of systems and best practices.
- Gather and provide feedback based on daily support interactions with the sales team to the Sales Operations Team on process and productivity improvements.
- Salesforce Lightning
- Salesforce (Steelbrick) CPQ
- Microsoft Suite
- Additional homegrown technologies
What you bring to the role
- Extensive Salesforce, ideally Lightning, experience.
- Salesforce CPQ experience.
- 2+ years of sales support and/or sales enablement experience. Experience in a direct selling role is a plus.
- Driven self-starter with excellent time management skills; must be comfortable operating with partial information and adapting / re-prioritizing activities as sales needs change.
- High sense of urgency to with a knack for complex problem solving. Must have a high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications. You set a high bar in terms of communication effectiveness.
- A growth mindset and innate curiosity where every interaction is an opportunity to learn and improve (yourself, and those around you).