Senior Manager, Technical Support
Job ID: 23-382
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
Barracuda Networks is seeking a Senior Technical Support Manager for our Alpharetta office. The Senior Technical Support Manager will be responsible for ensuring an elite customer experience for our customers, resellers, and distributors that rely on our technology. This individual will report to the Vice President of Technical Support and work in close partnership with their peers in the US, APAC, and EMEA. This person will help set organizational direction and translate our vision for elite customer care into action. Through departmental and cross-functional collaboration and direct cooperation with the Vice President Of Technical Support, the Senior Manager will identify and act towards improving efficiency and delivering an excellent customer experience. As the Senior Technical Support Manager, you will oversee staff development, set the tone for industry best practices, and promote a healthy, customer-focused culture that supports customer and employee satisfaction.
What will you be working on?
- Familiar with technical concepts in the areas of IT network and security such as; network security, application security, and data protection products: Network Firewalls, Web- & E-Mail Security solutions, Backup-Systems, Public Cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Provide Leadership and direction to Technical Support teams, including a continuous partnership with Sales, Engineering, Training, and other parts of Barracuda Networks
- Monitor performance metrics while driving individual growth
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset focused on the customer experience, ensuring high customer satisfaction and retention
- Optimization and standardization of support processes
- Drive the highest level of performance from the team through training, mentoring, and coaching
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve critical issues
- Manage resources to meet team and department service level expectations
- Handle escalated customer issues, ensuring timely follow-up and resolution
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of supervisory experience
- 4+ years of progressive call center / technical support experience
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to interface and lead high-performance technical teams to achieve maximum results
- Strong customer focus
- Able to build, motivate and develop a team with a proven track record in technical leadership while functioning in a high-demanding "action" oriented environment
- Professionalism - Ability to function in a responsible, professional manner using sound judgment in decision making
- Able to tackle problems and take independent action, seek out new responsibilities, act on opportunities, and generate new ideas
- Prioritizes tasks to accomplish goals and objectives
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills (written and verbal)
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities