Netsuite System Analyst
Job ID 22-371
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
What you’ll be working on
- Gather and document business requirements and to configure NetSuite software to support business requirements
- Analyze solutions for business requirements which may include complex configurations and/or technical components
- Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
- Work with technical teams to design and test automations and integrations
- Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
- Troubleshooting of core NetSuite transactions/transactional flows (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, etc.).
- Troubleshooting of existing workflows and Implementation of simple new functionality.
- Assistance with compliance and audit questions and Creation of new roles/modification of existing roles.
- Creation of new reports and searches, including financial reports.
- Modification of existing reports and searches, including financial reports.
- Execution of basic system administration tasks, such as creation of a new employee record or reset of a user’s password.
- Document support tickets and related resolutions clearly, consistently, and with sufficient detail to meet compliance and controls requirements.
- Assist clients in preparing for bi-annual NetSuite upgrades, including compilation of an associated impact assessment and regression testing scripts.
- Assist in the implementation of Cardworks’s various software bundles and provide ongoing software support. Includes participating in client-facing meetings, compiling associated client-facing documentation, and performing basic project management tasks.
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related discipline (Masters preferred)
- Overall 7+ years of ERP experience with at least 4+ years of NetSuite ERP experience with prior experience of development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams
- Experience with defining requirements for complex customizations and integrations.
- Ability to guide business based on leading practices and need
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Specific industry vertical solution domain experience a plus.
- NetSuite ERP Consultant and/or other NetSuite certifications a plus.
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.