Principal Product Marketing Manager
JOB ID 22-384-OPEN TO REMOTE- US, Except Colorado
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
Barracuda Networks is seeking a highly talented (Senior) Product Marketing Manager for our network security line of business.
As (Senior) Product Marketing Manager, you will work cross-functionally to lead go-to-market efforts for our Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) platform, with initial focus on our Zero Trust Access and web security products. The successful candidate will create compelling messaging, set go-to-market strategy, create winning collateral and sales tools and craft thought leadership and demand generation assets.
We will look to you to evangelize the company on webinars and at events, enable and inspire our sales teams and partners and successfully collaborate with peers in marketing, sales, engineering and PM - in the US and across the globe.
What you’ll be working on:
- Understand the network security market and the challenges buyers face
- Have strong experience marketing to mid-market customers through a reseller channel
- Are passionate about helping customers solve problems, excel in executing go-to-market plans, and like keeping current with the latest technology trends
- Are intensely data and results driven
- Enjoy working with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, and product management
- Have a creative spirit and enjoy coming up with new ways of conveying concepts to a wide audience
- Enjoy maintaining relationships with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs
- Can influence present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends
What you bring to the role:
- A self-starter with a ‘go-getter’ approach to life
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in a business or technology field or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of product marketing or related experience with a technology company
- A strong working knowledge of the cybersecurity industry
- Network security experience, specifically Zero Trust or Endpoint is preferred
- Experience working with a large reseller/partner network is a big plus
- Pragmatic Marketing certification a plus
- Experience presenting to a wide audience from senior management to buying influencers
- Demonstrated ability to craft and implement a go-to-market strategy
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- This position may require up to 20% travel for conferences, corporate events, and trips to other offices
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities