Senior Software Engineer
Job ID 21-171
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Barracuda is hiring a Sr Full-stack Developer (Sr. Software Engineer / Principal Software Engineer)
What you’ll be working on:
- Design and implement high-quality customer facing websites, including dashboards and other UI components in React/Material based UI
- Working on data models and REST APIs for the Barracuda WAF, including database schema management and implementation
- Develop User Interface designs from product requirements and UI specification.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
What you bring to the role:
- B.E computer science or related fields.
- 7 years relevant experience
- Self-motivated, quick learner, excellent analytical skills and able to design and implement solutions individually
- Strong working knowledge of web server technologies like Nginx, Node, Apache
Excellent understanding of REST APIs including authentication and working with API tooling
- Strong database knowledge and hands-on experience with SQL, Postgre
- Versatile in programming languages like Python, Perl
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with geographically distributed teams
- Exposure to Azure technologies like working with Event Hubs, Key Vault, Databricks a plus
- Exposure to Docker containers and Kubernetes technologies a plus
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.