Req ID 22-174(2)
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We are committed to a candidate selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. To ensure candidates are assessed in a fair and equitable manner, accommodations will be provided to prospective employees in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
What you’ll be working on
- Comprehending business requirement documents and user stories, with a purpose of creating functional specifications and system design specifications
- Maintain and drive continuous improvement of DevOps methods and practices
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Managing project work, enhancements, and fixes, from the request and requirements stage through build, validation, and deployment – ensuring that there are few revisions needed along the way because the needs analysis was conducted thoroughly
- Provide sufficient technical details about the configuration that will enable user acceptance testing to be thorough and comprehensive
- Lead and implement the design, configuration and deployment of CRM projects across Play Commercial Operations
- Work closely with Product, Sales, and Operations management to understand systems needs, and ensure systems strategy and development are integrated effectively into the business
- Partner with development teams to ensure that technical solutions align with overall architecture standards
- Act as a trusted advisor to partners by anticipating customer needs and identifying appropriate solutions
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related discipline (Masters preferred)
- Salesforce certified, ideally with either Technical architect , Systems architect , or Solution architect with 10+ years of CRM experience
- 7+ years experience in an organization with a complex technology landscape and a proven track record of complex project delivery using Agile development practices.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Security model with hands-on experience in Salesforce configuration / customization using
- Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes, Lighting web components (LWC).
- Ability to develop technical performance architecture that solves most complex performance issues.
- Deep understanding of: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Marketo (or related marketing automation platform).
- Experience with implementation of DevOps and source code management tools. Understanding of best practices when implementing and working with CI/CD infrastructure.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments.
- Experience with integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party applications using SOAP/REST API, Middleware, etc.
- Experience with CPQ & Quote to cash processes in a SaaS & recurring revenue company is ideal. Previous experience integrating ERP systems into Salesforce is a plus.
- Practical familiarity with microservices architecture concepts, including API gateways, security, scaling and resiliency, and operational monitoring.
- Understanding of managed packages and its coexistence with existing Salesforce environments
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.