* Technical Support Representative (m/f/d)
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
Barracuda Networks is currently looking for a highly motivated and excited Support Technician with computer and networking knowledge, to provide quality support of our superb networking and security products to our customers and partners. This role will be an entry-level front-line facing position where you will understand, document, and troubleshoot the customers' product support issues over email, phone, and chat mediums. This position will work within a team and will report into the Technical Support Manager.
What you’ll be working on
- Interface with customers at a high volume to solve their issues.
- Document, escalate and follow through with product bugs and/or issues.
- Create, revise and publish internal and public facing product solutions.
- Develop your skills in network and security products through on-going training.
What you bring to the role
- A customer centric focus - you always aim to make the customer happy.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem resolution skills.
- Basic networking experience - technical understanding of servers and networking technologies such as TCP/IP, Routing, DHCP.
What you’ll get from us
- An excellent training program – you will receive right at the start on-going training, assuring your in-depth understanding of our product portfolio.
- Career opportunities – we want you to grow with Barracuda. To do that, we have a career roadmap within Support for incoming technical support reps that ensures you gain and grow the right skills to have a career in the IT and Security industry, including an associated increase in salary.
The minimum gross salary for this position is EUR 35.000,00 (can be higher depending on your qualifications).