* Technical Support Representative
Job ID: 23-281
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda!
Barracuda Networks is currently looking for highly motivated and excited computer and networking technicians, to provide quality support of our superb networking and security products. This role will be an entry-level front-line facing position where you will understand, document, and troubleshoot the customers' product support issues via phone and email. This position will work within a team and will report into a Technical Support Manager.
What you’ll be working on
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues and make suggestions to enhance security performance
- Interface with customers worldwide at a high volume to solve issues in their rapidly changing environment
- Develop your skills in network and security products through ongoing training
- Document, escalate, and follow through with product bugs and/or issues
- Support a portfolio of best in class products including email protection, network protection, and data protection.
- Create, revise and publish internal and public-facing product solutions
What you bring to the role
- Associates degree in IT, relevant training (CCNA cert/CompTIA/Cisco, etc.), or equivalent experience
- A customer centric focus - you always aim to make the customer happy
- Strong troubleshooting/problem resolution skills
- Basic networking or server experience - technical understanding of servers and networking technologies such as TCP/IP, Routing, DHCP
- Ability to learn and adapt to quickly changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to be able to break down complex technical topics into easily understandable solutions
- Experience in any of the scripting languages such as Bash, Shell, Perl, Python is highly desirable
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities