Software QA Engineer
Software Testing Engineer
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
- Experience or knowledge of any programming language/coding is necessary (Python, Selenium , Java etc )
- Experience or exposure to Agile/CI-CD/Jenkins/Git is a plus.
- Experience or knowledge in Microsoft products is a plus ( OneDrive, Exchange, SharePoint )
What you'll be working on:
- Work with QA team as per project scope plan and releases on Manual testing.
- Will have to work on Automation based on need and requirement.
- Work on hotfixes or defect verification.
- Will need to work on feature/regression testing.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related to Software ( BE / MCA etc ) or relevant experience in Software testing ( 2-3 years relevant experience)
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.