HCM System Support Analyst
The HCM System Support Analyst role is responsible for driving continuous improvement and ongoing stability of the HCM system in order to provide a great associate experience. Monitor, triage, escalate and resolve Level 2+ HCM system support issues partnering with end users, IT ERP, P&O Systems, application managed support (AMS) vendor and consultants as needed.
Support includes receiving requests from AMS vendor and/or end users, discussing and refining requirements with requestor, assigning appropriate resources, monitoring progress, assisting with testing, and closing out issues to resolution.
Participate in HCM functional support meetings, provide dashboard reporting for leadership, conduct audits, monitor metrics, recommend process improvements, and proactively raise issues for prioritization or escalation.
The successful Associate, will:
Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
Drive relationship building with MVH business owners and subject matter experts to develop a deep knowledge of P&O business needs, challenges and processes.
Work closely with IT ERP, P&O Systems, MVH requestors, AMS vendor and consultants to manage and maintain HCM service request and enhancement queue, ensuring complete requirements, proper prioritization and resourcing.
Manage changes for MVH business units including testing, audits, approval, documentation and communication as needed.
Assist P&O Systems Team with production and security support issues across all HCM modules.
Accurately research, analyze, interpret and troubleshoot data and reports.
Liaison with IT ERP, AMS vendor and consultants when issues are identified, analyze possible trends and review likely solutions. Provide HCM system support reporting, monitor metrics, maintain documentation, and recommend process improvements to improve associate experience and assist management in effective decision making.
Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools.
Participate in regression testing for quarterly patches, fixes, implementations and projects. Conduct periodic audits (e.g., security roles) to maintain integrity of HCM system.
Maintain system/application documentation (e.g., project plans, requirements, processes and procedures).
Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, guidelines and security protocols. Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
Assist, mentor and train other associates.
Context and scope:
• This role builds and maintains quality relationships with P&O leaders, P&O disciplines (e.g., Rewards, HRIS, Talent Acquisition, Learning), Licensing, IT ERP, IT Security, and Legal across business units and MVH leadership to support team needs, influence HCM system improvements, and protect associate data.
• Incumbent must have comprehensive understanding of the importance and impact of data and system functionality on the ability of the business to meet its objectives.
• Incumbent owns the "life cycle" of HCM issues from identification/logging, research, workaround/fix to resolution and communication with end user.
• BA/BS Human Resources, Information Services, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years' experience in Human Resource Information Systems; HR COE experience utilizing HCM systems; and/or IT support role for HCM systems
• Hands-on experience working in HCM systems, preferable Oracle Cloud HCM or Workday.
Strong understanding of HRIS structure, functions, processes, and data connections/integrity; Proficient in Microsoft Office; Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables.
• Preferred experience with Oracle Cloud HCM at a super user level; Hands-on experience with
HCM projects (e.g., implementations, integrations, upgrades, enhancements) with success moving key initiatives from start to finish; Proven track record of success in providing HCM support to end user community.
• Preferred knowledge working with Payroll systems (e.g., Dayforce, Ultimate), SuccessFactors, Taleo, PeopleFluent, Business Objects, ServiceNow.
• Preferred Health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.