Lead, Talent Acquisition Systems (Taleo)
Summary and Qualifications:
The Talent Acquisition Systems Lead will oversee recruitment systems, ensuring that correlating recruitment programs run smoothly and seamlessly. This position will analyze, design and maintain processes, systems, and data specifications used by the recruiting function. The TA Systems lead will manage the TA systems associate(s) (role and together will implement and maintain Talent Acquisition procedures designed to obtain, record, and process pipeline contacts, potential candidates and new hire information.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Manage, update, and maintain systems that allow for timely and accurate data collection, processing, maintenance, and reporting of all contact, candidate and new hire workflows.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition leadership across Mars Vet Health to share best practices and analyze, design and maintain processes, systems, and data specifications used by the recruiting functions.
- Manage system changes, upgrades, report access, and compliance needs, most specifically those related to the Taleo Applicant Tracking System.
- Provide leadership and oversight of the TA systems associate(s) role
- Manage and direct audits and troubleshooting to ensure data integrity within recruitment systems, producing accurate reports related to candidate recruitment and metrics
- Execute Talent Acquisition report development and provide analysis of recruitment metrics.
- Work with Banfield and Mars Vet Health IT teams to protect confidential information and ensure secure data management practices, managing system settings, user access and permissions
- Management or oversight of TA projects requiring technical expertise.
- Develop and maintain manuals, tables, code lists, recruitment workflows and process documents.
- Oversight and mentorship of TA systems associate(s) who will provide technical guidance and instruction for first level users, ensuring speedy resolution to incoming questions and user issues, analyzing issues to identify themes or problems, and working to resolve as needed.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Systems, Information Technology is preferred or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Five years of Taleo Applicant tracking system support or similar Oracle cloud application is required.
- Strong Organization and project management skills is required.
- HR and recruitment compliance knowledge is required.
- Experience with Taleo Enterprise Edition, analytics and workforce planning is preferred.
- Development, implementation, support, maintenance and administration of technology related solutions is required.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.