Product Manager, Digital Marketing Client Experience
Summary and Qualifications:
Serve as product owner for a key digital platform, ensuring a superlative end-user experience that supports optimum delivery of veterinary care and client engagement.
Utilize design thinking, growth hacking, and client lifecycle insights to deliver continuous refinement of the product using agile methodologies.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Establish and maintain strong cross-functional relationships to support identification of end-user pain points and development of client experiences that meet consumer and professional audience needs.
- Manage roadmap and prioritization for digital product and ensure alignment with other products within digital ecosystem.
- Ensure feature prioritization that supports rapid launch, test, refine cycles.
- Develop strategies, programs, tests and ongoing monitoring methods to support development and optimization of digital client experiences; leverage insight from client research, surveys and best practices to inform the processes.
- Maintain familiarity with digital industry trends and digital user experience developments.
- Track project budgets.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor's degree is required, Master's degree is preferred with a field of study in the following, Innovation, Client Research, Technology, Data/Science, Business or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Agile Certified Product Owner is preferred.
- Minimum of five years relevant experience in digital product management is required.
- Digital product and innovation management experience is required.
- Data and customer analysis experience is required.
- Cross-functional process management experience is required.
- Growth hacking experience is preferred.
- Prefer health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.