Benefits at a Glance
Whatever your area of expertise, we are pleased that you are interested in a career opportunity at B&I Contractors. Every project starts with dedication and we are eager to develop the skills and experience of our employees to create exceptional solutions and results for our clients.
At B&I Contractors, we invest in candidates looking to fill a tradesman position, as well as those with skills in finance, accounting, human resources and engineering. Good talent is always welcome!
Extra B&I Perks
- Mid-year and end of year bonuses based on company and individual projects profitability.
- Wellness Reimbursement - Up to $300 per calendar year for purchasing items that improve your health such as running shoes, kayaks, bicycles and gym memberships.
- All power tools provided by B&I - All the power tools you need to get the job done!
- PPE provided: hardhat, reflective vest, gloves, glasses, 5 company t-shirts
- Reimbursement provided for safety frame prescription glasses - Up to $65
- Yearly Safety Incentive - Based on company safety performance.
- Safety incentive for each employee that actively helps keep themselves and others safe. Money can be used towards company logo’d t-shirts and/or hand tools.
- Paid trade training classes – Expand your expertise by taking our 15–30-minute trade specific online courses and get paid for it.
- Perks at Work- Access to thousands national and local discounts from Electronics, Home Appliances, Food & Groceries, Car Buying, Travel, Fitness, and more.