Analyst (Graduate 2015)
Great Wealth Managers must provide a first class personal service, where team members truly know each client and understand their requirements, whilst also delivering on each client’s investment requirements. To achieve this, we adopt a collaborative approach, splitting relationship and portfolio responsibilities between Client Adviser and Portfolio Manager teams.
Client Adviser teams are responsible for all elements of a client’s relationship with Rothschild. This includes: working with clients to determine their investment requirements, co-ordinating investment advice and handling all day-to-day client needs. Teams are comprised of senior Client Advisers, Analysts and Associates, who support Client Advisers, and Administrators.
We are seeking to hire an exceptional Analyst to join one of our London based Client Adviser teams.
This particular Client Adviser team also has responsibility for ‘Client Strategy’, supporting and helping other Client Adviser teams, particularly on more complex client and potential client situations.
- Highly numerate with good analytical ability
- Excellent written English and highly articulate
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task and maintain exceptional attention to detail even when working under pressure
- Can-do attitude, approach all tasks with energy and enthusiasm.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- The highest levels of professional and personal integrity.
- Curious and ambitious
- Strong IT skills to include advanced PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Knowledge and interest in financial markets and investments
- Production of portfolio reviews, investment proposals and other communications for clients / potential clients.
- Preparation of bespoke analysis for specific client situations.
- Pro-active monitoring and review of client portfolios, including: consideration of risk tolerance, tax, appropriateness of positions, missing opportunities, etc.
- Liaising with the investment team regarding investment recommendations and implementation.
- Creation and maintenance of opportunity (new clients) and watch lists (investments).
- Co-ordination of new account openings – working with client advisers, administrators and compliance.
- Collating data and information for senior team members on markets and portfolios.
- Engagement across the department with regard to Client Strategy work.