AVP - Credit Portfolio Management
Credit Portfolio Management (CPM) team is looking for a talented individual to join the team to manage and monitor portfolio of accounts & transactions.
Management and monitoring of portfolio of accounts and transactions assigned:
• To monitor and handle all credit-related matters for accounts assigned including, but not limited to, borrower’s waiver/amendment requests, on going reviews and monitoring and also KYC related matters.
• To handle auditors’ or regulators’ queries and examination on accounts assigned
• To handle certain credit and loan administrative matters on the accounts assigned.
• To participate in portfolio sensitivity analyses for the department’s portfolio
• Co-work with marketing on new and existing transactions
'• University Graduate with at least 5 years of workng experience in credit analysis work
• Familiar with credit administration and KYC functions;
• Good working knowledge of documentation for PF transactions
• Good Excel skills to run cashflow and sensitivity analysis;
• Strong numerical skills
• Meticulous and detailed oriented
• Good co-ordination skills
• Ability to work independently
• Team Player
Interested applicants, kindly submit your application with an attached CV