Competitive Cyclist Integrated Marketing Program Manager
POSITION TITLE: Competitive Cyclist Integrated Marketing Program Manager
REPORTS TO: Director, Integrated Marketing
DEPARTMENT: Integrated Marketing
LOCATION: Park City
The Competitive Cyclist Integrated Marketing Program Manager will help plan and execute a cross functional Go To Market (GTM) calendar that supports Competitive Cyclist strategies and marketing goals, with a primary objective of creating consistent brand messaging across all customer touch points. This is a cross-functional position that will need to partner closely with a number of internal and external teams, including merchandising, tech prod, creative, user experience and our Gearhead program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver on brand vision and seasonal themes for Competitive Cyclist via campaign development
- Creative process management, including:
- Consumer, brand and business inputs
- Concept development
- Brief writing
- QA and campaign deployment
- Review data and develop insights
- Creative input and reviews
- Work closely with cross functional partners to execute on campaigns
- Channel leads
- Content team
- Assist in campaign objectives and KPI development
- Execution of seasonal Competitive Cyclist GTM plans
- Support the implementation of Competitive Cyclist’s strategic brand positioning and partnerships
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A passion for brand development and an ambition to build a unique and differentiated leading brand in the cycling space
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in a brand marketing or equivalent/relevant role
- A collaborator at heart - this is a cross-functional role that requires partnership with multiple teams across the business
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and perform under pressure with a strong attention to detail
- A hands on approach that is happy to execute autonomously as well as manage external parties
- Strong leadership skills, project management and people management skills
- A unique blend of a customer-centric philosophy, structured and analytical problem solving with creative flair and imagination
- Experience in an online environment
Seek it. Find it. Send it. We help customers seek the perfect gear for their backcountry, find their awe, and send it their way. Through our five brands—Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde, and Steep&Cheap—we give our customers the gear, knowledge, and inspiration they need to chase life’s greatest moments. We foster local outdoor communities around the locations of our expanding number of retail stores, and we’re actively creating a more inclusive and equitable outdoors for all through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives.
We’re a company of Gearheads and we offer personalized expertise at every level of the organization. This means we curate the best assortment of premium gear and apparel, a premium shopping experience, personalized Gearhead advice, super-fast and accurate fulfillment, and aspirational and informative content.
We take growth and personal fulfillment seriously. For our employees—aka, our Herd—this means career growth potential and the ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. We offer perks like an exceptional gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest, summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office.
When you join the Backcountry Herd, you join a crew that is passionate about their jobs and equally stoked on the outdoors. Pre-dawn skintrack laps are the norm, MTB rides are our lunch break, and you’ll regularly find coworkers hitting the trail together post-work. Benefits are competitive and include medical, dental, vision, and disability & life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) matching, Flexible Spending or Health Savings Account.