Junior Graphics Designer, Powersports
This is an entry-level, production-oriented role, yet vital to the successful throughput of our Design team’s many endeavors. You will be responsible for ensuring quality, standards-compliant artwork is delivered in the final production stage of the Design team’s varied projects. Being a team player is a must, and attention to detail will be a primary focus within your design process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Align your thinking and design principles with the behaviors, attitudes, and emotions of our customers
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly
- Take direction and work within a collaborative team
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Must be able to design and code (html) emails from start to finish
- Scale, crop, retouch, reposition and iterate on creative for campaigns
- A passion for designing in the outdoor industry
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A strong ONLINE design portfolio consisting of web-based marketing campaigns, print design, and illustration skills.
- Academic background in graphic design, or related field; or 2+ years equivalent experience
- Proven record of design usability for web-based experiences (large-scale or e-commerce experience a plus)
- Proficient in working with Photoshop, Illustrator and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work within a Mac-based operating system.
- Take constructive feedback well and work collaboratively with a talented team of designers.
- Solid work ethic and desire to go above and beyond to get the job done.
- A plus if you have print experience
MotoSport.com is more than a powersports company. We are a gathering of power sports devotees who ride and wrench like there’s no tomorrow… just like our customers. Because we ‘re living the moto life, we make sure that we have the right parts and gear for you – whoever you are. But we wouldn’t be that different from the other guys if we just had a ton of stuff, would we? So we’ll do you one better: here at MotoSport.com we have a wealth of expert knowledge that comes from experience. That means our customers get the right parts and gear every time, and we go above and beyond to get it there in time. At the end of it all, we strive to make people (who aren’t that different from us) happy and satisfied… after all, we know what it’s like to be passionate about powersports, so who better to bring that enthusiasm to life than MotoSport?
We take this concept seriously, both personally and professionally, which for employees translates to careers with growth potential and the ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. Perks such as an excellent gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest, summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office make for a fun work environment. MotoSport employees will have the benefit of working with colleagues who are passionate about their careers as well as the outdoors. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and disability & life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) matching, and Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts.