Seasonal Warehouse Merchandise Processor ($14.00 - $15.15/hr)
Backcountry.com has an amazing opportunity for highly motivated individual to join our Warehouse team as a Merchandise Processor in West Valley, UT. If you are fast on your feet, and love handling all the cool gear we sell from the time it enters our doors to the time it leaves, this job could be for you!
Forklift Operators are also encouraged to apply.
Temporary base pay of $14.00/hr until Dec. 31 + $1.15 shift differential
WAREHOUSE SHIFT SCHEDULES:
M-F 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
M-F 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM
S-W 12:30 PM to 11:00 PM
R-S 12:30 PM to 11:00 PM
*** Part time shifts will vary within these hours
BENEFITS: Include & not Limited to:
Awesome gear discount
Opportunity for a permanent full-time position with the company
401k w/ company match
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Stand and walk for your entire shift
- Read and Audit Labels
- Identify, count, and sort packages and warehouse inventory with a high level of accuracy
- Understand and differentiate between shipping methods and sort packages accordingly
- Use automated packaging equipment
- Participate in team meetings, follow guidance, and provide feedback as appropriate
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Perform other warehouse duties as assigned
- Participate in LEAN initiatives
- Verbal and Written comprehension of the English Language
- Basic Math Skills
- Computer Skills including familiarity with the internet and e-mail; ability to work with a handheld computer device
- High School Equivalency
Our mission is to connect people to their passions. Our five online stores—Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde, & SteepandCheap —aim to supply our customers with the gear, knowledge, and inspiration necessary to get out there and chase down life’s greatest moments. We do this by providing the biggest and best assortment of premium outdoor products, a superior shopping experience, personalized Gearhead expertise, lightning-fast and accurate fulfillment, and inspirational, informative, and community-centered content.
In addition to an outdoor enthusiast culture, we aim to create the best possible work environment in our temperature-controlled, state-of-the-art automated Fulfillment Center. We provide a supportive staff of managers and administrators, onboarding, training, and daily needs. Perks such as an excellent gear discount, recognition, prizes, and company events make for a positive employee environment and fun work atmosphere.
#Warehouse #HiringImmediately #WarehouseWorker