Seasonal Retail Sales Associate - Gearhead ($17.50/hr)
Geek out with customers in the retail store by sharing your insane expertise and gear knowledge. In addition to providing smashing service, you’ll act as the face of customer relations for Backcountry.com.
Seasonal Employee Information:
Contract from October 2021 - Mid January 2022
Blackout dates for Time-off:
November 24th - November 30th
December 20th - January 10th
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Place sales orders, process returns, and set up exchanges
● Support customers by helping them select relevant products or answer gear questions
● Cycle count regularly to maintain the highest level of inventory accuracy.
● Maintain and manage cash flow to ensure a high level of accuracy.
● Operate within multiple software systems to ensure the completion of all tasks.
● Assist in maintaining engaging and creative displays to increase sales.
● Helps keep retail store organized, clean, and presentable at all times
● Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
● High School Diploma or equivalent.
● Six-months retail sales experience or as a Customer Solutions Gear Head.
● Strong Communication skills (Verbal and Written).
● Strong ability to multitask.
● Proactive mindset and creative problem solving skills.
● Strong time management ability.
● Ability to type 30+ WPM.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS, VISUAL ACUITY & WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
● The employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
● The employee must be able to stand and walk throughout the entire shift.
● The employee may be required to lift objects that weigh over 50lbs.
● The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.