Operations Intern - Summer 2021
The Operations Interns will work closely with managers in operations functions such as fulfillment, customer service, ecommerce operations, financial operations or merchandise planning.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP:
- Dates: June 14th – August 20th
- Location: Park City, UT
- Paid Internship
- Housing will be provided for out-of-state candidates
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help in efficient, effective operations of all aspects of the business to drive the P&L, including customer acquisition, merchandise planning, customer service, site experience, fulfillment, and retention to improve EBITDA and free cash flow.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A collaborator at heart - this is a cross-functional role that requires partnership with multiple teams across the business
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- An individual who can work effectively in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Deep customer obsession, with a passion for creating best-in-class customer experiences
- A high degree of organization and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Clear, concise communication skills
- A drive for results balanced with a passion for cultivating a healthy, motivating team culture
Our mission is to connect people to their passions. Our five online stores—Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde, & SteepandCheap —aim to supply our customers with the gear, knowledge, and inspiration necessary to get out there and chase down life’s greatest moments. We do this by providing the biggest and best assortment of premium outdoor products, a superior shopping experience, personalized Gearhead expertise, lightning-fast and accurate fulfillment, and inspirational, informative, and community-centered content.
In addition to an outdoor enthusiast culture, we aim to create the best possible work environment in our temperature-controlled, state-of-the-art automated Fulfillment Center. We provide a supportive staff of managers and administrators, onboarding, training, and daily needs. Perks such as an excellent gear discount, recognition, prizes, and company events make for a positive employee environment and fun work atmosphere.