This position requires excellent analytical skills, relevant business experience, and the ability to work well alone and with a team. The Allocation Analyst works with the Planning, Buying, Store Operations, and Fulfillment teams to provide business critical reporting and analysis to determine appropriate set up and replenishment inventory for each of our retail locations, as well as execution of the tactical steps required to move the inventory systemically.
- Work with manager to define reporting requirements as well as store specific metrics as needed.
- Allocate seasonal assortment as defined by Merchants.
- Work with manager to determine replenishment guardrails and timing.
- Execute replenishment in a timely and consistent manner.
- Develop process/reporting to provide consistent feedback to Merchants regarding what is and isn’t working.
- Develop process/reporting to obtain objective and subjective feedback from Stores’ teams.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- 1-2 years of office experience, preferably in a retail, catalog, or internet environment
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Retail Math
- Able to work both independently and with a team
- Able to develop and maintain strong working relationships and communicate well with peers and cross-functional teams
- Able to perform under pressure, organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and strong aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills