Integrated Marketing Intern (Competitive Cyclist) - Summer 2022
**Applications open until December 3rd. We will start reviewing and reaching out to candidates in early December**
This position offers the candidate an opportunity to gain experience developing multi channel campaigns for our promotional team. They will be responsible for concepting, briefing and guiding campaigns through the development process including channel leads, creative (design, copy, photography), merchandising and tech prod.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Competitive Cyclist marketing team by leading the ideation and execution of select campaigns
- Work closely with channel and creative partners for campaign development
- Quality Assurance checks for campaigns to ensure site experience is working as planned
- Campaign analysis to understand performance and inform future decisions
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must be a Junior or Senior standing in an undergraduate program
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
- Avid cyclist or passion for cycling preferred
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, including continuous education of new marketing tactics and tools
- Strong cross functional and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with an obsession to detail and quality
- Exceptional work ethic and proven ability to overcome obstacles to deliver results
- Self-starter and willing to work in an ambitious but fun environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of web analytics a plus
Seek it. Find it. Send it. We help customers seek the perfect gear for their backcountry, find their awe, and send it their way. Through our five brands—Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde, and Steep & Cheap—we give our customers the gear, knowledge, and inspiration they need to chase life’s greatest moments. We foster local outdoor communities around the locations of our expanding number of retail stores, and we’re actively creating a more inclusive and equitable outdoors for all through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives.
We’re a company of Gearheads and we offer personalized expertise at every level of the organization. This means we curate the best assortment of premium gear and apparel, a premium shopping experience, personalized Gearhead advice, super-fast and accurate fulfillment, and aspirational and informative content.
We take growth and personal fulfillment seriously. For our employees—aka, our Herd—this means career growth potential and the ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. We offer perks like an exceptional gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest, summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office.
When you join the Backcountry Herd, you join a crew that is passionate about their jobs and equally stoked on the outdoors. Pre-dawn ski track laps are the norm, MTB rides are our lunch break, and you’ll regularly find coworkers hitting the trail together post-work. Benefits are competitive and include medical, dental, vision, and disability & life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) matching, Flexible Spending or Health Savings Account.