Performance Marketing Manager
The Manager of Performance Marketing is responsible for strategy, planning, and execution across all of our performance marketing channels. The focus of this role is to efficiently grow our customer file by optimizing existing channels while identifying and testing into new digital channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with the Director of Digital Marketing to develop a performance marketing strategy oriented towards growth of the business via growing the customer file while managing programs to defined efficiency targets and overall budget
- Develops and executes against a promotional calendar in coordination with the entirety of the marketing team and key merchandising representatives
- Manages paid social programs such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube to optimize existing and test new tactics, programs, and networks.
- Develops and implements off-site remarketing and prospecting display campaigns such as Google discovery, display, and Gmail to increase digital brand awareness and ultimately better convert site visitors and non-visitors alike
- Work with the Director of Digital Marketing and a third party agency to manage paid search programs.
- Create measurement structures to provide insight into and validate the incremental impact of new and existing programs.
- Provides and presents analysis to determine effectiveness of performance marketing efforts at large and individual campaigns
- Help evaluate, select and manage third-party vendors providing support ensuring they are meeting overall channel and campaign objectives
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A passion for data-driven digital marketing at scale
- Strong experience developing and leading performance marketing strategy and execution
- Strong experience in paid social, display, remarketing and paid search
- Experience in online retail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with 3rd parties, large data sets, and website analytics to grow the top line of digital marketing campaigns while managing to a bottom-line efficiency objective
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and a desire for robust, accurate data
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
PHYSICAL DEMANDS, VISUAL ACUITY & WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- The employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk
- The employee must occasionally kneel, stoop crouch, twist and lift up to 10 pounds, with or without accommodations
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
MotoSport.com is more than a powersports company. We are a gathering of power sports devotees who ride and wrench like there’s no tomorrow… just like our customers. Because we‘re living the moto life, we make sure that we have the right parts and gear for you – whoever you are. But we wouldn’t be that different from the other guys if we just had a ton of stuff, would we? So we’ll do you one better: here at MotoSport.com we have a wealth of expert knowledge that comes from experience. That means our customers get the right parts and gear every time, and we go above and beyond to get it there in time. At the end of it all, we strive to make people (who aren’t that different from us) happy and satisfied… after all, we know what it’s like to be passionate about powersports, so who better to bring that enthusiasm to life than MotoSport?
We take this concept seriously, both personally and professionally, which for employees translates to careers with growth potential and the ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. Perks such as an excellent gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest, summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office make for a fun work environment. MotoSport employees will have the benefit of working with colleagues who are passionate about their careers as well as the outdoors. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and disability & life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) matching, and Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts.
Check us out in action here: