Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist is accountable for implementing and managing our marketing initiatives spanning paid social, influencer, YouTube, and display programs. This position requires hands-on experience managing and optimizing these programs, including developing impactful campaigns that support the brand direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take ownership of key marketing channels, such as Paid Social, Display and Video, to amplify brand awareness and achieve key KPI’s such as impressions, visits, and ROAS
- Drive all aspects of channel management, including scheduling, outreach, ad copy testing, creative testing, landing page optimization, data feed optimization, and account structure and organization
- Maintain daily and weekly performance reports, understand key drivers of performance, and proactively adjust campaigns to hit goals
- Partner with broader marketing team, including brand and creative, to align programs with promo calendar and overall brand guidelines
- Enhance and expand the digital marketing toolset that supports these programs
- Identify and test new and innovative growth opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience in optimizing paid social and display campaigns, with preference given to candidates with retail ecommerce experience
- Strong knowledge of ad platforms, particularly Facebook, Google Ads, and Influencer programs
- Strong organizational skills with an obsession to detail and quality
- Understanding of analytics platforms (Google Analytics, BI tools)
- Proven ability to drive performance and improve efficiency within the digital marketing channels
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to adapt quickly and develop creative and innovative solutions to obstacles
MotoSport.com is more than a powersports company. We are a gathering of power sports devotees who ride and wrench like there’s no tomorrow… just like our customers. Because we ‘re living the moto life, we make sure that we have the right parts and gear for you – whoever you are. But we wouldn’t be that different from the other guys if we just had a ton of stuff, would we? So we’ll do you one better: here at MotoSport.com we have a wealth of expert knowledge that comes from experience. That means our customers get the right parts and gear every time, and we go above and beyond to get it there in time. At the end of it all, we strive to make people (who aren’t that different from us) happy and satisfied… after all, we know what it’s like to be passionate about powersports, so who better to bring that enthusiasm to life than MotoSport?
We take this concept seriously, both personally and professionally, which for employees translates to careers with growth potential and the ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. Perks such as an excellent gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest, summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office make for a fun work environment. MotoSport employees will have the benefit of working with colleagues who are passionate about their careers as well as the outdoors. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and disability & life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) matching, and Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts.