Merchandise Division Coordinator
POSITION TITLE: Merchandise Division Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Merchants
BUSINESS/COMPANY/DEPARTMENT: Soft Goods, Hard Goods
LOCATION: Park City
Ever dream about becoming a Buyer? The Merchandise Division Coordinator position is an entry level role and a great opportunity to support our Backcountry buyers, who are responsible for curating a best-in-class assortment and achieving the financial goals within their Merchandise Division (MD). If you want a fast-paced work environment with the opportunity to buy the gear you love, this could be your job!
About the Job
- Sku Creation:
- Assist merchants with sku creation process by vetting vendor data and adding additional inputs.
- Manage the manipulation and uploading of vendor product data. Ability to adhere to uniform style guidelines.
- Communicate and interface with vendors to reconcile data issues.
- Verify new skus are entered in correct categories.
- Ensure size scales are accurate.
- PO Creation and Management
- Split and allocate worksheets into Purchase Orders so that receipts balance inventory performance with sales objectives.
- Submit Purchase orders to Manufacturers.
- Manage, request, and execute on all Purchase Order Confirmations from the Manufacturer.
- Manage the Manufacturer Past due balance by updating expected arrival dates within the PO System.
- Reconcile all Manufacturer Cancellations.
- Review and QA functionality for new promotions. When promotions are live, help the team to review and react to performance.
- Log MAP Policies to ensure accurate pricing and promotion information
- 1-2 years of Office experience (Outdoor Industry experience a plus but not required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (high proficiency in Excel a must)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure, prioritizes competing tasks, and schedule time wisely