Solutions Architect, IOPS IT (Pharma Experience Needed*100% Remote)
This is a 100% remote based position.
• Ensure that IOPS (Industrial Operations and Product Supplies) IT CMBD activities are received, actioned, updated and communicated on a regular basis according to IOPS IT Standard Operating Procedures.
• Monitor IOPS IT Architecture & Risk Intake requests
• Facilitate and Capture detail around all Pre SDER (Solution Design Engineering Review) assessments e.g., Technical Risk Assessment, Vendor Risk Assessment, Intellectual Property Assessment, and Privacy Impact Assessment.
• Facilitate and Capture detail around and conduct activities related to the IT SDER process including multiple iterations of, and types of, IT architectural drawings.
• Assist CSV (Computer System Validation) to facilitate and Capture detail regarding an Initial System Assessment to determine if a project is GXP or otherwise.
• Capture, edit, create, and organize information that makes up IOPS IT STAR (Solution Template for Architecture & Risk) documentation
• Maintain task list on Microsoft Teams Planner
• Facilitate and complete corporate server requests whether they be on-premises or in AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud
• Assist Application SME (Subject Matter Expert) application for SPER (Security Policy Exception Request).
Must have a background in the pharmaceutical industry
Bachelor’s Degree required
5 years of experience working in a regulated environment
2 years of IOPS experience
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.