Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse culture, ethnicity, gender and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.
The Process Engineer will support project activities to support equipment design, procurement start-up and commissioning. The ideal candidate has strong technical capabilities and can effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Perform process engineering support to assist in the development of requirements specifications for manufacturing equipment
• Work with internal and external resources to refurbish existing equipment to meet current requirements.
• Select and procure equipment based on user requirements
• Coordinate with construction and contractor teams for the installation and startup of equipment
• Work with commissioning and qualification teams to complete validation activities
• BA/BS in engineering, or technology related field required
• Minimum 5-10 years related process engineering experience. Preferred experience in biotechnology manufacturing including cell culture/fermentation, buffer and media preparation and clean utilities.
• 3-5 year experience in a GMP environment required
• Project management experience is preferred