Supply Chain Serialization Consultant
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
The Supply Chain Business Analyst will work as an integral team member of a global serialization program, reporting to the Serialization Business Process Owner. The resource will be responsible for executing business analysis and assessments for strategic business initiatives including new CMO on-boarding, technology initiatives, new market requirements among others with a focus on serialization business and technical solution impacts The BA will work in close collaboration with IT and all impacted business functions to assess and develop impact assessments, revised business processes etc.
- Previous serialization and aggregation experience.
- Conduct business impact assessment and analysis for strategic business initiatives including but not limited to new CMO on-boarding, technology initiatives, new market requirements etc.
- Participate in cross functional business process mapping workshops/ sessions
- Perform data driven analysis to determine impact on business process and functions
- Develop business requirements and scenarios for technology assessment as required
- Leverage strong business analysis, technology and data management experience to help design future state business models and processes
- Work closely with serialization team and internal business counterparts to ensure serialization solution meets business / regulatory timelines and deliverables
- Develop executive level presentations of assessment outcomes and support the presentation of results to program leadership and/ or senior leadership as required
- Perform the following tasks as required based on program needs:
- Provide translation of business process requirements to use cases / user requirements
- Assist in the roll-out of a corporate track and trace solution through sustainable and robust processes
- Support completion of work-stream deliverables; work cross-functionally to ensure interdependencies and milestones are properly integrated into the project plans
- Collaborate with business partners and IT to develop User Acceptance Test scenarios to test requirements as outlined in the URS / business use cases, coordinate execution and generate test summary reports
- Participate in the drafting, reviewing & execution of various program & GMP related documents and protocols, including process maps, URS, FRS/DS, test specs, IQ, OQ, Integrated OQ & PQ, relevant summary reports and change controls
- Identify and support organizational change
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS or MS in Engineering, Life Sciences, Supply Chain Management
- Demonstrated strong Business Analysis skills
- Previous serialization and aggregation experience. Experience with serialization and aggregation from a business perspective is strongly preferred
- Supply Chain experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Medical Device industries
- Understanding of packaging processes, warehouse and distribution operations; experience with contract packaging or 3PL distribution operations is a plus
- Understanding of typical corporate supply chain IT systems, such as ERP, MRP, WMS, MDM systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to be proactive and to manage and prioritize own actions
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to be flexible and change activities quickly, based on business need
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items
- Previous experience working as part of a large, multi-disciplinary team completing full project life-cycle implementations
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle and operational support methodologies
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint
ABOUT THE COMPANY
From Discovery to Delivery™, Azzur Group provides the life science community full life-cycle solutions for all their GxP needs. From Azzur Cleanrooms on Demand™ facilities, to our labs, training centers and consulting offices across the nation, Azzur Group helps organizations start, scale, and sustain their growing enterprises. With nearly four decades of service to the life science community, we have become a trusted partner to the world's leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and healthcare companies, as well as their supply chain.
At Azzur Group, it is our purpose to foster a culture that attracts and enables individuals with unique abilities and passions to reach both their life and career goals. We take crucial steps to ensure that each employee is fulfilled both in and out of the office.
In addition to our purpose, we have a set of core values that we live and breathe each day. Every benefit offered here at Azzur is designed to uphold our 4 core values; Putting Others First, Having the Courage to Take Action, Taking Personal Responsibility and Having Fun.
It is our mission to serve our communities, build positive and established relationships, create a healthy and fun work environment, ensure each employee and their families are healthy and thriving, grow each employee professionally with one of our customized training programs and keep a clear and open line of communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote diverse culture, ethnicity, gender, and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.
If philanthropy, long lasting relationships, a clear career path forward and a positive, transparent, and fun company culture are something you are looking for in your next role, Azzur is the place for you.
Ideal candidates will exhibit, or have the willingness to develop, the following qualities:
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who can translate client needs into actionable value-added projects/results
- Understands the competitive landscape of the medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industry
- Willing to work hands on, assist with building client libraries, learn from a mentor, and become a mentor for others.
- Understands worldwide regulations and phase appropriate applications
- Draws insights from projects and supplemental research to help drive new and existing growth.
- Ensures activities are efficient, optimized, and client centric.
- Highly motivated and organized, solutions-oriented leader
- Curious and adaptable – must have the ability to transform knowledge into actionable activities
- Able to produce results in a fast paced, collaborative environment
Azzur Core Values:
Puts Others First...Have the Courage to Take Action…Take Personal Responsibilities…Have Fun!
This employer participates in E-Verify.