Accounts Payable Specialist
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for ensuring invoices are recorded in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures. Significant growth at Azzur has required that we add an Accounts Payable Specialist to our team. We are looking for an organized and driven individual to join our team.
- Utilize the accounting structure for each Azzur practice to enter invoices into Quickbooks.
- Ensure invoices are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment,
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Ensure that all processing of payments is made to vendors.
- Ensure that W-9 forms are received for all new vendors and maintain the online W-9 Repository
- Maintain AP vendor folder using established guidelines.
- Manage and maintain the AP designated email.
Basic Qualifications & Position Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate degree
Required Work Experience:
- 1 year experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience with high volume data entry
- 1 year experience with QuickBooks Pro or Enterprise
Preferred Work Experience:
- 3 years experience in a multi entity environment accounting position
- Multiple entity experience
- QuickBooks, NetSuite or equivalent accounting software.
- Knowledge of GL coding for invoices
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.